Even though I don’t have a 9 to 5 job per say I do try to make sure I keep a schedule and routine. That means getting up early(ish) to get in my Spanish study before I head to the gym to start work at 9am. Then it’s crazy busy with GMB stuff until I do my training session. Speaking of which, here’s today’s session.
Today’s Theme -> All The Pulls
Prep – warm-up stuff for pulling
Practice – Front and Back Levers
Started with single reps of front lever holds and once I had enough of those did some back levers.
- One Arm Chins – singles while holding on to exercise band for assistance
- 75kg single rep chin-up – did as many single reps as I could with break between
- Wide grip pull-ups – 5 reps x rounds
- Commando alternating chins with focus on outside arm pull until burned out
- Ring rows – both hands holding single ring
Finished with 20 minutes of rope skipping. My son joined in with me.